1. Go back and watch the Jack Black movie "Shallow Hal." It’s one of those "below-the-radar" movies that is way funnier than you remember. Also, it’s from the era when Jack Black was still funny. Not like the junk he’s been spewing out the last five years. For my money, the scene where he is dancing like a maniac with the three "women" and his friend, Jason Alexander (George Costanza) is watching him is CLASSIC.
2. Rest Stops in Minnesota and North Dakota should have a large bucket with soapy window cleaner and squeegees. Why are they only available at gas stations? There is no correlation whatsoever between needing gas and having a bug-infested winshield. If you think about it, that’s a pretty random combo. Also, I’m sure that’s the first time I’ve ever typed the word "squeegee" in my life. Think about it. When have you ever written or typed that word? And to those of you that are "Googling" it right now to see if I spelled it right, let me know how that turns out for you.
3. Going to Target Field? Parking Garage "B". You’ll thank me later. But don’t tell anyone else.
4. Potbelly Sandwich Shop in the Twin Cities. Or as I called it, "Fancy Quiznos."
5. Go back and watch the episode of "The Office" where Dwight is sitting on the exercise ball. Dwight: "Forget everything you thought you knew about ab workouts." Jim: "Done." Season Two.